Begin typing here.....
IMPORTANT * Reservation Information * PLEASE READ
The guidelines below are designed to make reserving the property of your choice as convenient as possible. Should you have any questions, please call 330-560-8638.
1. All of our properties weekly rentals are from SATURDAY TO SATURDAY. Nightly rentals are available for select properties.
2. Within five days of making your reservation, we MUST receive a deposit of 50% of the rental rate. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will send you a confirmation letter. Please mail the deposit to New Frontier Property Management, P.O. Box 247, Ravenna, Ohio 44266.
3. Please refer to your reservation number when making your deposits or inquiring about your reservation.
4. The payment for the balance of your charges must be received by us AT LEAST 15 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL DATE. You may make the final payment by personal check. Any returned checks for deposits or final payment will be charged a $25.00 NSF fee in addition to the rental amount owed. We will mail you a confirmation for your records. Please call us if you do not receive a confirmation within ten (10) days of booking your reservation.
5. Departure Cleaning: A check-list will be given upon check-in of items to be done before you leave. We ask that you leave the unit in the same condition at check-in for the next guest arriving. We provide departure cleaning upon request for an additional charge. Please inform the rental agent whether or not you will desire a departure clean. Units checked out of without cleaning or providing for arrangements from New Frontier Property Management will forfeit deposit.
6. Security Deposits: A $75.00 Security Deposit is required in addition to rental rate. This deposit will be refunded by mail in the form of a check, within three (3) weeks of scheduled departure.
7. Cancellation Policy: A cancellation fee of twenty-five percent (25%) will be charged if you cancel your reservation. If the unit is not re-rented for the canceled period, then NO money is refunded. If reservations are canceled over thirty (30) days before check-in date, your advance deposit is refundable, less cancellation fee.
8. Maximum Occupancy MUST be observed. These vacation homes/condos were designed for family use ONLY. All of our properties are privately owned and we ask that you do not exceed the accomodation limit for your reservation. Each property reflects the tastes of each owner. We CANNOT make changes to equipment or furnishing. Furniture is NOT to be moved. A $50.00 charge will be deducted from your securtiy deposit if furniture is moved upon departure. Long distance call that may appear on telephones (where applicable) will be charged a $5.00 clerical fee plus the amount of the call. These charges will be deducted from your security deposit. Should you have a particular need, please advise us prior to your arrival and we will do our best to accomodate you. Minimum rental age is twenty-five (25). Anyone renting as a family other than explained in this paragraph, will not be admitted to the rental unit and will forfeit their rental monies.
9. ALL DEPOSITS AND RENTS WILL BE DEPOSITED IN AN INSURED INTEREST BEARING ESCROW ACCOUNT WITH THE INTEREST ACCRUED TO THE CREDIT OF NEW FRONTIER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
IMPORTANT: Any deductions due to not following vacation property rules that exceed security deposit received will be required to be paid in full, within 10 days of departure from rental unit. Please leave units so that guests following can enjoy the accomodations.
Tenant Initials ______________
IMPORTANT * General Information * PLEASE READ
New Frontier Property Management offers 24-hour answering service. Please call 330-560-8638 if you should have an EMERGENCY. Your message will be relayed immediately to the property manager in charge of your rental. Please leave your name, unit number, phone number where you can be reached, and a brief description of the problem. Your call will be returned promptly.
1. Each of our properties are privately owned and reflects the tastes of each owner. We CANNOT make changes to equipment or furnishings. Should you have a particular need, please advise us prior to your arrival and we will do our best to accommodate you. Minimum rental age is twenty-five (25). Anyone renting as a family other than explained in this paragraph, will not be admitted to the rental unit and will forfeit their rental deposit.
2. Please do not take personal property such as chairs, blankets, etc. to the beach or pool area (where applicable). We CANNOT guarantee air conditioners (where applicable) or appliances, but we do guarantee that repairs will be made as soon as possible. PLEASE do not move furniture. A $50.00 charge will be deducted from your security deposit upon departure. A $5.00 clerical fee plus any long distance calls will be deducted from your security deposit.
3. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED. If this rule is broken, Renter will be required to vacate premises without refund and charged a spray fee of $150.00.
4. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff do their best to make certain that everything is as it should be upon your arrival. Should you find otherwise, PLEASE REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY and the problem will be corrected as soon as possible. Your satisfaction is of the highest importance to us!
5. Check-in is After 3:00 p.m. and BEFORE 5:00 p.m. Please call BEFORE 5:00 p.m. the day of your arrival if you will be arriving after 5:00 p.m. You will receive late check-in instructions when you call. There is a $25.00 handling fee for any late arrival that is not PREPAID as requested.
6. Substitution: In the event that a property becomes unavailable for any reason, we will provide a full refund.
7. Note: All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
8. ALL KEYS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE LOCK BOXES OR A $10.00 CHARGE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM SECURITY DEPOSIT.
9. Check-Out time is 10:00 a.m. SHARP. Late check-outs MUST be approved by RENTAL AGENCY IN ADVANCE. A LATE FEE OF $25.00 WILL BE CHARGED TO ALL LATE CHECK-OUTS. IF RENTER HAS NOT CHECKED OUT BY 12:00 NOON, A FULL DAYS' RENT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Important: Any deductions due to not following vacation property rules that exceed security deposit will be required to be paid in full, within 10 days of departure from rental unit. Please leave units so that guests following can enjoy the accomodations.
Thank you for using New Frontier Property Management as your rental agent and we hope that your vacation is enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again.
New Frontier Property Management